In this section we'll include pictures from trips to various locations that may be of interest to the wargamer or RPG nerds - stay tuned for castles, museums, forts and more!
In This Section:
- York - City Walls and Towers - York (in the UK) is one of the few remaining cities that still has the full circuit of city walls. I visited in 2016, and got great pictures of walls, castles, towers and more.
- Paris Army Museum - Back in 2016 I got to spend a day at the Musée de l'Armée in Paris and got some great pictures of arms and armor from medieval through WW2.
- Pictures from Origins - 2004 - Pictures from my first trip to the Origins gaming conference in Ohio
- Pictures from Origins - 2008 - I've attended the Origins gaming conference in Columbus Ohio several times - here's pictures from 2008.
- Hobbiton in New Zealand - Pictures from my visit to Hobbiton in early 2019
- Pictures from Origins - 2007 - Pictures from a trip to the Origins conference, 2007
- Pictures from Origins - 2006 - Pictures from a trip to the Origins conference, 2006
- Feast of the Hunters Moon - Ouiatenon - This annual event features lots of reenactors portraying the 18th century frontier midwest - lots of soldiers, indians, trappers, etc!
- Revolutionary War Encampment Pictures - Pictures from a small Revolutionary War encampment
- Fort Meigs, OH - Fort Meigs is a replica of an 1812 era fort located in NW Ohio.
- Pictures from Origins - 2005 - I've attended the Origins gaming conference in Columbus Ohio several times - here's pictures from 2005.